SAFAMI is a wholly-owned Saudi Arabian company that offers a wide variety of steel design, fabrication, welding, machining, blast cleaning and painting solutions. We maintain an extensive range of modern equipment with a dedicated workforce that is committed to provide the highest levels of service. As a member of the Rezayat Group, SAFAMI can readily call upon the immediate resources of its sister companies when the need arises, e.g.: transportation, shipping, lifting problems and insurance, among others.
Our particular fields of expertise are:
- Pipe fabrication, pipe racks, pipe supports, cement lined fittings, spectacle plates, & orifice plates
- Structural steel fabrication to AISC and BS standards
- Knock-down storage tanks, shop fabricated horizontal or vertical tanks (flat or dished heads) to API 650 or clients' specifications
- Pressure vessels to ASME VIII, Division I, maximum weight 20 tons
- Ladders, platforms, stairs, stairways, and handrailing
- Chimneys, power stacks, ducting, and flare tips
- Sandblasting and painting
Due to the recent increase in fabrication requirements, SAFAMI has developed a new facility strategically located in the Jubail Support Industrial Area, neighboring oil and gas refineries and petrochemical industries.
From client supplied data our Engineering Department can produce estimates, shop fabrication drawings, erection drawings and material take-off sheets.
SAFAMI is one of the leading fabrication shops in the Kingdom and has successfully completed projects for local and international clients such as Saudi Aramco, Sabic, Bechtel, Meedco-Hyundai, Alstom Powers, Saudi Electricity Co. Aquatech International, Global Al-Rushaid, Shaw Stone & Webster, ABB Contracting, Fluor Arabia, Petro-Rabigh, Techspace Aero, Zeeco Inc., Tecnicas Reunidas, Wengfu Arabia Ltd., Expro-Power Well Services, and many more.